Computer system administrators and technicians with IT network certification are in high (and growing) demand in the workforce. Employers are actively seeking IT professionals who can analyze their organization’s technical requirements and implement new technology seamlessly. As you earn your Information Technology Diploma on one of three campuses, you’ll prepare to fill jobs in technical areas such as systems and network administration, sales, and hardware repair.
What Does an Information Technology Diploma Involve?
- Creating applications office workers rely on
- Installing and upgrading computer software
- Maintaining and troubleshooting IT networks and servers
- Developing, customizing, and maintaining databases
As technology continues to evolve at a rapid rate, companies need IT professionals to maintain their current IT networks and incorporate new advancements into their operations without interruption. IT professionals must have the creativity and technical skills to develop customized technical solutions which can enhance performance and productivity. An IT professional has to be able to recognize security threats and react to them appropriately.
Our Information Technology Diploma program will prepare you to look for an entry-level job in the IT field. After you graduate, you can seek employment in any organization that uses technology in their operations. Some of the job titles IT professionals can have include engineer, programmer, website producer, webmaster, and network administrator.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Provide technical support
- Develop technical solutions for a professional environment
- Market and sell computers and technical equipment
- Integrate systems and databases